Monday, June 28, 2004

We have such a happy baby... wait, unhappy baby, nope, happy baby again, oops, my mistake, a confused half happy half cranky... oh I can't keep up.

Who knew one half-pint sized mini-me could change moods faster then I need to change spit-up and drool stained shirts? My favorite is the "I'm unhappy and need to be fed, but I want to smile at the same time" look.. kind of a sniveling smile with the look of confusion in his eyes about which emotion he's really wanting to get across to his clueless paternal parental unit. One second he'll be happily screeching at something stupid I've just done, like changing shirts again, the next split second later it's the wailing of wanting a full bottle. It's a transformation that would make Stephen King proud.

On a maturing note, Aidan is now spinning himself around in complete circles... he'll just start kicking his legs and move his arms around that eventually he'll slowly spin himself around. Just the other night he completed three revolutions while Anya and I enjoyed dinner (and a dizzying show).

No comments: